Sportbike World banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What's up fellas? We are heading to new york for new years and wanted to know if anyone has been before.... and possibly give me some helpful pointers. what are the names and locations of some good bars/dance clubs... just whatever. We want to experience the new york night life. I know it will be slammed for new years.

·
Registered
1,849 Posts
shiek49 said:
What's up fellas? We are heading to new york for new years and wanted to know if anyone has been before.... and possibly give me some helpful pointers. what are the names and locations of some good bars/dance clubs... just whatever. We want to experience the new york night life. I know it will be slammed for new years.
Thats a good question for slaintedan (AKA- Dan):thumb:

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
Re: Re: new years / new york

sisqo said:
Thats a good question for slaintedan (AKA- Dan):thumb:
Yeah if you want to frequent gay bars and go home with hermaphrodites. :D :twofinger

I've got to get Dan back for busting my balls when I first joined this site.

·
Registered
1,849 Posts
Re: Re: Re: new years / new york

Slip-On said:
Yeah if you want to frequent gay bars and go home with hermaphrodites. :D :twofinger

I've got to get Dan back for busting my balls when I first joined this site.
.........and another thread goes down the shitter:rolleyes: :D .

·
Registered
1,849 Posts
shiek49 said:
All BS aside, its New York dude.......pick a club/bar grab you one of those three legged yankee slut bombs, pound a few long necks and your off to zee races:thumb: . BTW, you might want to take a camera with you just in case Dan decides to pull 69 off on the sidewalk with his boxer again. ;) :D

·
Registered
1,173 Posts

sisqo said:
All BS aside, its New York dude.......pick a club/bar grab you one of those three legged yankee slut bombs, pound a few long necks and your off to zee races:thumb: . BTW, you might want to take a camera with you just in case Dan decides to pull 69 off on the sidewalk with his boxer again. ;) :D
I find that whenever I need a camera, I don't have it on me. Whenever I have it on me, everyone acts normal. :(

·
Registered
1,849 Posts

Slip-On said:
I find that whenever I need a camera, I don't have it on me. Whenever I have it on me, everyone acts normal. :(
Isnt that the farking truth :mad: .......dude, if I had a camera every time I needed one I would probably be rich right now:( .

·
Registered
5,373 Posts

Slip-On said:
That's why my next phone will be a camera phone. Problem solved.

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
Re: Re: Re: Re: new years / new york

Tippmann said:
That's why my next phone will be a camera phone. Problem solved.
Oh shit I forgot that my phone has one. :thumb: Thanks buddy.

·
Registered
1,849 Posts
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: new years / new york

Slip-On said:
Oh shit I forgot that my phone has one. :thumb: Thanks buddy.
The little camera lens on mine is so scratched up it wont take pics anymore:( , guess I'll have to throw it out the window and claim it on insurance:rolleyes: .

·
Registered
1,372 Posts
Re: Re: Re: Re: new years / new york

sisqo said:
.........and another thread goes down the shitter:rolleyes: :D .
That seems to be the norm on here lately.:D

·
Registered
1,849 Posts
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: new years / new york

ga_skyline_rydr said:
That seems to be the norm on here lately.:D
No thanks to me......or you for that matter:D , we be proffesional thread fookers:laughing:

One to many mixers tonight:cheers:...... :D

·
Registered
1,849 Posts
shiek49 said:
Back on topic, if you are just visiting New York I dont think that its possible to not enjoy yourself even if you tried:2cents: :thumb: . Happy hollidays bro and wishes for a safe trip:thumb: .

·
Registered
969 Posts

sisqo said:
Back on topic, if you are just visiting New York I dont think that its possible to not enjoy yourself even if you tried:2cents: :thumb: . Happy hollidays bro and wishes for a safe trip:thumb: .
This is so true. Too much to see and do to not have fun. If your going for new years your just gonna end up in the street anyways. Have fun wish I was going.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts