Sportbike World banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just opened the July issue of Roadracing World, and wat do you know?! There's a nice track map of Arizona Motorsports Park on page 12! Looks like it will be a 2.25 (16-turns) mile track that can be split into two separate 1.13 mile tracks. It will be located adjacent to Luke Air Force base. The article also says that there is more info on the website...www.arizonamotorsportspark.com, but the last time I was there, the site was not complete. I'll go check it out right now, though. I'm VERY excited about this track!

·
Registered
97 Posts
BUT WHEN DOES IT OPEN??

And will anyone be hosting track time for motorcycles out there?

I still can't figure out how anyone ever gets enough practice in if you only get 1 track day per month! If it were another sport, you'd be out busting your ass trying to get better... Me, I need all day, everyday... he he he :rolleyes:

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
BUT WHEN DOES IT OPEN??

Dunno. That's the frustrating thing. I'll talk to some people around here and maybe find something out. As far as someone holding races and trackdays for bikes there I don't know either. How could they NOT?! If they don't, I may have to race SCCA next season.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts