Sportbike World banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I will be finally joining the racing ranks. I know a YSR50 isn't much of a race bike, but damn it looks like fun. Plus I am poor so this will be a good place to start and if I feel like spending 10 grand a year to race a bigger bike, then I can do that later. At any rate, WOOOHOOOOOO!!!! I GET TO RACE!!!!!! Now I get to piss off my neighbors by screaming around the neighborhood on a chainsaw with wheels. WOOOOHOOO!!!!

·
Premium Member
3,059 Posts
Wet Shrub said:
Well, I will be finally joining the racing ranks. I know a YSR50 isn't much of a race bike, but damn it looks like fun. Plus I am poor so this will be a good place to start and if I feel like spending 10 grand a year to race a bigger bike, then I can do that later. At any rate, WOOOHOOOOOO!!!! I GET TO RACE!!!!!! Now I get to piss off my neighbors by screaming around the neighborhood on a chainsaw with wheels. WOOOOHOOO!!!!
Congratz...

A friend of mine races YSR50's..he travels all over to race, and says they are an absolute blast...so have fun, and post some pic's of your bike..:thumb: :D

1 - 3 of 3 Posts