Sportbike World banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone. I have always had an interest in bikes and finally with the help of my wife, got talked into buying one. Purchased a used 02 Ninja 250 and started riding. Just got my endorsement on liscense last week. Any how I would like to upgrade within the next 6 months- year. I really like everything I read and see about the 04 FZ6, but had a salesman tell me that it handled like crapp and the SV650S is where I needed to be. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Attachments

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
fz6 vs. sv650

Thanks for the info. I am really not crazy about the lay down style of the sv considering most of the rides my wife I take can be pretty long and I also plan on keeping the bike for a long time. I guess I need to go sit on them again and feel them out a lot more.

·
Registered
88 Posts
In that case I would go with the FZ6 ,the Yamaha YZF 600R, or Kawasaki ZZR-600 (formerly ZX-6E). The YZF and ZZR would make great sport touring bikes.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for help. I'll keep my eyes open for other replies on subject. Hey is that you doing a wheelie? It looks pretty cool.:cool:

·
S370HSSV 0773H
7,434 Posts
Did the salesman by any chance work for a Suzuki dealer and not a Yamaha dealer? :D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts