Sportbike World banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Strength and Honor
6,144 Posts
What up? Nice ride choice. Got any pics of you and/or her?

·
S370HSSV 0773H
7,437 Posts
Welcome! :hello:

·
Registered
3,052 Posts
hey

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I cannot, for the life of me, figure out how to post a pic. Can someone teach me? Then I'll post at least a pic of my bike. Heh, sorry.

·
Registered
4,528 Posts
Devi said:
I cannot, for the life of me, figure out how to post a pic. Can someone teach me? Then I'll post at least a pic of my bike. Heh, sorry.

Welcome to SBW. :hello:

To post a picture, click on the "post reply" button and then scroll down to the "browse" button near the "Attach file" window, just below where you enter text for a new reply. From there you can select the picture you want to post. Good luck. :thumbs2:

·
S370HSSV 0773H
7,437 Posts
In the reply screen you see the "Attach File" button (pictured below). Click it, choose your pic, and submit the reply (hint, you'll need something in the text reply box too).

:thumb:

Attachments

·
S370HSSV 0773H
7,437 Posts
Devi said:
I tried that....

Grrr....:confused:

Maybe I'll get it one of these days. Sorry.
Is the attachment you are posting too big (the max file size is 100000 bytes)? Also, is it one of the file types allowed (gif, jpg, png, txt, zip, bmp, jpeg, pdf)?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Sunday we went to Firebird raceway for trackday. I didn't go on the track during the sessions, but I did go for the lunch parade lap. My friend got a pic of me, check it out here

·
Strength and Honor
6,144 Posts
Devi said:
Sunday we went to Firebird raceway for trackday. I didn't go on the track during the sessions, but I did go for the lunch parade lap. My friend got a pic of me, check it out here
NIZE :thumb:

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Heh, thanks guys. ::blush:: My bike's a little beat up from stupid $hit (I'm short, okay?!). Hopefully next month I'll actually participate during the sessions. :eek:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts