Sportbike World banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Been riding for about 2 years now. Now living in Arlington, VA. But I come from Pittsburgh (go Steelers) via Austin, TX.

·
Registered
44 Posts
You suck, and nobody likes you! Why don't you take your ass back to Texas and ride with all of your flip flop, baggy shorts, wifebeater wearin buddies!:twofinger

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ChaosRogue said:
You suck, and nobody likes you! Why don't you take your ass back to Texas and ride with all of your flip flop, baggy shorts, wifebeater wearin buddies!:twofinger
:twofinger

St. Elmo's again, soon? Next week I'm on vacation, but this week or the week after next I can do something.

·
Registered
44 Posts
O.W. Kenobi said:

:twofinger

St. Elmo's again, soon? Next week I'm on vacation, but this week or the week after next I can do something.
Tomorrow or Wednesday works for me. I'm pretty much up for either.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Let's do tomorrow. The weather should be cooler, so I'll actually ride in unless my slight oil drippage turns out to be worse than anticipated.

·
Registered
44 Posts
O.W. Kenobi said:
Let's do tomorrow. The weather should be cooler, so I'll actually ride in unless my slight oil drippage turns out to be worse than anticipated.
Sounds like a plan to me. I may ride in, but I'm not sure. I'll see how the weather is tonight.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts