Sportbike World banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just thought I'd drop in and say Hi, I'm new to the forum but have been riding since I was 12 so about 35 years. I ride a Triumph Daytona 1200 S.E. A couple of Harleys And a 99 Honda f-4. :cool:

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanx for the welcome Guys, I've really gotten into sport bikes the last couple of years. It brought back a lot of the fun that I was missing in motorcycleing. Riding was getting to be a habit and not the adventure that it used to be and getting my Triumph made a major change in that.

·
Registered
1,372 Posts
Robert said:
COOL! Another member older than me! (35) :) :) :)

Welcome to SBW!
Robert, you are just a youngster. Young enough to be three years younger than me. Welcome aboard Thunder, with your experience you can teach us youngsters. Ride safe in big sky country. :twofinger

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanx ga_skyline, Theres a lot of room to run around in and some good straight streches to open it up in. I'll be happy to bring any thing i can to the forum. I've been a professional technician and bike shop owner for 29 years. I currently own an aftermarket performance shop specializing in Harley's and sport bikes. We do a lot of dyno work so if any body has any thing I can help with just ask. :twofinger :twofinger :D

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I was waiting for the proper greeting.:twofinger :twofinger

1 - 7 of 7 Posts