Sportbike World banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello sportbike riders!! Just a quick note to introduce myself. My name is Brad tag line "Interceptor" and yep you guessed it I ride an '02 Honda VFR.

While I have been riding for over 25 years - I have only in the past year or so begun to ride aggressivley on Sportbikes. My first sport bike was a 98 Super Hawk that I eventully replaced with the VFR. I live in the SoCal area (1000 Oaks) and am always up for a ride. I used to ride solo a lot (not much fun anymore) and began riding with a group as a result of meeting folks in the "VFRdiscussion" forum. We are always looking for new riders and riders of all ability levels are welcome!

Look forward to participating in this forum and anyone in the area is free to contact me for our Sunday rides!

later - Brad

·
Registered
19 Posts
Newbie here benn riding for about 11 yrs, but new to this site. Want to know if there are any VFR'ers in the Phoenix / Tucson area who would like some company for a ride. Ah hell any one in these area's need a riding buddy? My ride is a very nice '95 VFR 750.:D Take care and keep the KNEE'S in the BREEZE!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts