Sportbike World banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all. I am obviously new to this forum, but I look forward to using it as an excellent reference tool and a place to meet/speak with other riders. I've read several posts here and have decided this forum has an abundance of good information that I cannot pass up.

I look forward to talking with you all on the boards.

† Compound-4 †

·
Registered
54 Posts
:::C::4::: said:
Hello all. I am obviously new to this forum, but I look forward to using it as an excellent reference tool and a place to meet/speak with other riders. I've read several posts here and have decided this forum has an abundance of good information that I cannot pass up.

I look forward to talking with you all on the boards.

† Compound-4 †
Welcome I've only been around for a month or so and these guys are pretty sharp, These guys know their shit about sportbikes. So again welcome.

·
Registered
282 Posts
Welcome dude! You will get lots of good advice here and if you listen you won't become a :squid:. BTW there is a chat room on the board?

·
Registered
7,447 Posts
Welcome to SBW! :twofinger (standard greeting)

Mate, you'll find more info (and opinions) in the minds of SBW members than you could poke a stick at.

BTW, can we assume by your username that you've got an explosive personality? :p

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yes, actually, you may assume that I have an explosive personality. This isn't a bad thing 95% of the time. It does make for some interesting post/reply subjects, however. :D A chat room, eh? Ok then, I'll do that. And I imagine there are places to post pictures and things of that nature on my UCP (User Control Panel), correct? Very soon I'll design an avatar to use also.

Thanks for the greeting.

·
Strength and Honor
6,143 Posts
Welcome :cheers:

·
Best ET 7.77 @ 186mph
6,322 Posts
Welcome to the Mad House Darlin :twofinger

be careful when askin some questions though.. you may want to try a search for the topic already discussed or you may get a few who like to be a lil on the "smart" side and say "do a search bud"

;)

Pics.. uhm.. yeah make that your first priority here :thumbs2:

E.
me like already... explosives AND wants to share pics :D

1 - 14 of 14 Posts