Sportbike World banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have wanted a bike of my own after taking a test ride on a friend's bike. I finally got off my ass and bought a new 2001 Suzuki GS500. Something easy to learn on without seeing how long of a greasy streak I could become on the highway.

What do you think of my choice for a first set of wheels? It's enough power for me right now. I am not one to be doing wheelies and other squidly things. I wanted something sporty but easy on the wallet.

·
Premium Member
3,059 Posts
Glenn9171 said:
I have wanted a bike of my own after taking a test ride on a friend's bike. I finally got off my ass and bought a new 2001 Suzuki GS500. Something easy to learn on without seeing how long of a greasy streak I could become on the highway.

What do you think of my choice for a first set of wheels? It's enough power for me right now. I am not one to be doing wheelies and other squidly things. I wanted something sporty but easy on the wallet.

I'd say that your choice of getting a GS500 is :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

Welcome to the Addiction..:D

·
Registered
848 Posts
Glenn9171 said:

Awesome bike, IMHO... but I'm a little bit partial. Didn't I just see you over in the Suz forums??? :D

Infact, I'm going out for a several hundred mile ride just as soon as I convince myself to log off the internet! Congrats on the bike! I can only hope you enjoy yours half as much as I love mine. :D

1 - 4 of 4 Posts