Sportbike World banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I just moved to Hanover, NH last month, I'm looking for places to ride and people to ride with. Anyone here know where to ride around the Upper Valley? I'd love to get at least one good ride in before winter.

thanks,
atek3

·
Registered
2,885 Posts
atek3 said:
Hi, I just moved to Hanover, NH last month, I'm looking for places to ride and people to ride with. Anyone here know where to ride around the Upper Valley? I'd love to get at least one good ride in before winter.

thanks,
atek3

lol bikes in your area are scarce. I grew up just a bit over the river ( just outside of Woodstock, VT), and I can only think of maybe a hand full of bikes anywhere near there. Police in your area LOVE radar traps, and are incredibly unforgiving. Be careful, and avoid Lebanon like the plague.

Enjoy.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Hi welcome to the site I allso have a sv I have a 03 sv1000. I had a 03 sv650 before. If you aren't on this site yet try www.svrider.com I went on a group ride with them about a month ago. There were a couple riders from NH.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Most my trips in NH, and Southern Maine all i see are cruiser riders. Not saying I don't see sportbikes, but most groups are cruisers. NNnnnn...the few n far apart sportbikes I do see are driving like they're on a track.
Kinda a wonder sportbike riders get a bad rep. I drive normal....I'm older n like to enjoy the ride. I went sportbike because of the more in control....most alert type riding. I'd fall alseep on a cruiser. Not saying i don't play a bit, but keep it within the speed limits give maybe 10 mph at times on a big road.
Like to find a few older riders in my area to ride with...sportbike or cruiser, but also got to get the same time off...n...time away from family to go.
Most the time i go alone n if find a group going same way as me i'll drive along.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts