Sportbike World banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just stopping by to say whats up to all the bike lovers out there. I'm new to the forum, not new to the community.

Been riding for 10yrs. I have an 02 CBR-F4i, I had an Aprilia R1000 Factory, but some buttcrack didn't want to buy their own so they stole mine.

No comments on no gear, I wasn't riding.

Attachments

·
Registered
699 Posts
proud_boricua said:
Just stopping by to say whats up to all the bike lovers out there. I'm new to the forum, not new to the community.

Been riding for 10yrs. I have an 02 CBR-F4i, I had an Aprilia R1000 Factory, but some buttcrack didn't want to buy their own so they stole mine.

No comments on no gear, I wasn't riding.
Welcome. Nice bike!!:thumb:

·
Registered
515 Posts
holy crap someone else from hawaii... although it's a lot less now, I still miss home :crying:

welcome to a great forum :thumb: :cheers:

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Lost Nomad said:
holy crap someone else from hawaii... although it's a lot less now, I still miss home :crying:

welcome to a great forum :thumb: :cheers:
thanks man. news from the home front then. they're building a new track to replace the one at Campells Industrial, they're hoping to make it big enough to get Moto GP here. The blue brints look pritty good.

·
Strength and Honor
6,144 Posts
Welcome :thumb:

·
Registered
515 Posts
proud_boricua said:
thanks man. news from the home front then. they're building a new track to replace the one at Campells Industrial, they're hoping to make it big enough to get Moto GP here. The blue brints look pritty good.
got a link to those blueprints? that would be totally awesome for toursim, and the weather is almost always pretty good to ride in. Now for the bigger question: are the plans set in motion, or is it still all talk?

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Lost Nomad said:
got a link to those blueprints? that would be totally awesome for toursim, and the weather is almost always pretty good to ride in. Now for the bigger question: are the plans set in motion, or is it still all talk?
you can't get the blue prints online cause the state's being assess. the track is already being built. it should be done by 13 Nov 08. it was put into play the month after they closed campbells. the state is having problems with people running they're factory bikes on the street, which is kinda funny if you ask me. either way the whole goal is to bring people from superbike and moto gp here. it's pritty nice actually. i'm hoping that they finish on time.

·
Registered
515 Posts
sweet, now I can go back home for a vacation and still try to hit up a trackday :D

I think it's also good for the riding community since it sounds like a majority of riders there are stunters... not to say anything bad about them, just the squidly ones.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Lost Nomad said:
sweet, now I can go back home for a vacation and still try to hit up a trackday :D

I think it's also good for the riding community since it sounds like a majority of riders there are stunters... not to say anything bad about them, just the squidly ones.
i have no problem with stunting as long and your not stupid like a lot of the people here. but believe it or not their are more track riders than anything else. i think Kim right now, Hawaii's top guy, is racing in Cali.

·
Registered
980 Posts
When I visited hawaii (maui) I was amazed at the number of liter bikes and rice rockets. Ive considered moving to oahu however I heard it is overcrowded? Not sure which island I want to live on yet.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
slick1537 said:
When I visited hawaii (maui) I was amazed at the number of liter bikes and rice rockets. Ive considered moving to oahu however I heard it is overcrowded? Not sure which island I want to live on yet.
yea it's a little different here but not by much. oahu is crowded if you live in central or east island. if you live out on the westside of the island its not bad.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
slick1537 said:
Is it bad near honolulu? Im guessing yes? How far away is the track from there.
its not too far, maybe 15 minutes. i think the new track is being built in the same general area.

thanks for the welcome MeiJin

1 - 20 of 21 Posts