Sportbike World banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all..I just found this site and I think its awesome! Keep up the good work. My name is David and Im from Pensacola Florida. I will be getting a gixxer in October. I have owned 5 CBRs in the past so I thought I would change. Also, is there a live chat room here?

------------------

G

·
Welcome David, glad you found us. Yes, live Chat exists. Use the pull down menu from the home to get there. It's always available, but we set up Tuesday and Thursday nights as designated chat times, so that's the best bet as far as being able to talk to someone.

------------------
Pete
"Ultimately, most problems can be solved by applying a large brick to the correct skull. Difficulties arise when you don't have a brick or can't find the the right skull. The Devil is always in the details."

·
Registered
549 Posts
Hiya David and welcome to the forums. My parents live right near you on Ono Island in Orange Beach, AL.

Check the chat room once in awhile. Like Pete said, we have scheduled chats on Tuesday and Thursday nights, but often times, people are just hanging out in there.

Enjoy the forums!

------------------
Stacia
Co-Admin
'00 CBR F4 (the faster, silver/red model)
"Objects in mirror no longer matter!"

·
Registered
5,474 Posts
Gixxer,

Welcome to a great group. :cool:

Stacia is great but don't believe a thing Pete tells you. He is actually a mental patient that has hacked his way around the passwords of the Institution's server. :p :D :p

------------------
Ride Hard!

John

·
Registered
1,246 Posts
Welcome and glad to have ya.
Any questions please ask. As you can see you will get a answer pretty fast. :D

------------------
Dan F4 Red/Black

1 - 5 of 5 Posts