Sportbike World banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Nice forum! I just bought a new Ducati 998 about 2 weeks ago and now I'm trying to find all the forums I can, they are a great source of information and education. Unlike monkey, my wife avoids motorcycles like the plague (she works in the hospital)so I have a mono-posto. Love it! My best friend recently bought a 996 and so now we would look like two yuppie scums bags except for the fact that we look like we just came out of a skate park. Funny Story... we rode to a local gathering the other day ( a road bicycle race, lots of pretentious people)when we pulled up a bunch of the yups were staring and oohing and ahhing. When we pulled our helmets and jackets off it was like the record skipped...schreech. My friend has blue / black died hair and he was wearing a Beavis and Butthead Cornholio T-shirt with jeans. I have a shaved head and was wearing a brite yellow T-shirt that said "Black Panthers" on it (it's a skate company but looks pretty funny when a honky like me wears it) and jeans... it was classic. I kept waiting for the cops to show up and arrest us for stealing our own bikes. I like not being the typical rich prick, but I like having all the toys.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts