Sportbike World banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
what's going on you lucky bike riders, i'm not a rider but i really really want a bike, i'm a car guy but i always wanted a bike, but friends with injuries always scared me, but i can't wait any longer, so i'm here to learn as much as i can before i get a biginer
bike.

i was told to get a bike that i feel comfortable on, then i was told to get a 250, then i was told i was big enough to ride a 600, then i was told i need a licence someone else told me that i did'nt need one just use my current auto licence.

i am honestly comfused, i'm 6'0, 260lbs well built, i picked up bikes and i rode a couple of bikes so i can ride to save my life but i still need more training.

i just need the real low down on bike ridding.

thanks alot:)

·
Registered
2,885 Posts
sc3boost said:
what's going on you lucky bike riders, i'm not a rider but i really really want a bike, i'm a car guy but i always wanted a bike, but friends with injuries always scared me, but i can't wait any longer, so i'm here to learn as much as i can before i get a biginer
bike.

i was told to get a bike that i feel comfortable on, then i was told to get a 250, then i was told i was big enough to ride a 600, then i was told i need a licence someone else told me that i did'nt need one just use my current auto licence.

i am honestly comfused, i'm 6'0, 260lbs well built, i picked up bikes and i rode a couple of bikes so i can ride to save my life but i still need more training.

i just need the real low down on bike ridding.

thanks alot:)

Yes... you need your Motorcycle endorsement on your auto license.

As for the bike... There are a ton of threads around this board regarding new bikes. I must see a post asking about first bikes every couple of hours. There is a search button near the top of the page. This button is your best friend. 99% of the time, it will help you find anything you want to know.

Welcome to SBW!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts