2,254 Posts
Call Cafe and ask for Jeff.

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Judge said:
Call Cafe and ask for Jeff.

Thanks Judge, a little pricey but I am kind of in a pickle where I need new tires b4 Tuesday. Leavn for Deals Gap then and really don't want to ride the Gap with tires that have some cupping and flat spots.

Anyone get tires from Wheelers down there? Hows his price? I guess I could just call and ask, that would be easier.

·
Registered
1,779 Posts
almightys said:
call Nick (1badr6) at sportbiketrack gear. He has tons of michelins in stock at good prices
+1 that is where I'm going to get mine.

·
Registered
264 Posts
I just got a set of Pilot Roads at STG.
Great price on both the tires and mount/balance.
THX Nick and the guy who mounted them(rides a Duc):thumb:

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
1badr6 said:
Jane,

I heard you came in and got a little more than just a set of tires. Hahaha.

-Nick
Yeah, your shop is great, owner is awesome. Thank you soooo much Nick. I am really glad I did business with you guys. I will be back again. Brian was very helpful and honest about products plus he sold me his fiances one piece that she has worn 2x at discount. I can't complain. I love the way it fits.

Awesome place everyone.

www.sportbiketrackgear.com

·
Registered
1,779 Posts
Big thanks to Nick and Sportbike Track Gear for the service this morning. Great price and service for a new set of tires. Even though it took him 20 minutes to find the tools because he's an office boy now! :twofinger

·
I like my bike like I like my girl - Nekkid
1,142 Posts
Headlight said:
Big thanks to Nick and Sportbike Track Gear for the service this morning. Great price and service for a new set of tires. Even though it took him 20 minutes to find the tools because he's an office boy now! :twofinger
Come on now, I have people that usually do the work for me haha.

Anytime Eric.

-Nick

1 - 20 of 26 Posts