Sportbike World banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I wonder if you can eliminate turn signals with the new led R6 taillights. It seems that the flashing red and white would be more visible for safety and look cool. I would like to put them on my R1. I guess I should see what they look like first.

·
Registered
3,644 Posts
my freind skip has those diamond lights on his r1 and used a trailer kit to eliminate the turn signals in the rear.

i won't do it w/o led lights. the diamond lights are one of the best safety features i've ever seen.

i'd look into them before using the r6 lights.

you can get details from ads on the r1 forum.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks for the tip. I like th idea of getting rid of the signals but think its a good plan to stay visible too.

·
Registered
3,644 Posts
the diamond lights are awesome. the daussalt tail section for r1's has some nice turn signals as well.

·
Squid
2019 Ducati Monster 1200s
813 Posts
I'm getting the LED's with my Daussalt tail. I cant wait to see how much brighter they are cause I've never seen any in person. About the blinkers, it depends on your state laws because some states don't require you to have blinkers, but if you see a cop and he wants to be a dick he can give you a ticket if your not using hand signals.

·
Registered
21 Posts
I saw a Dussault tail with the diamond led tail lights at Biketoberfest and it looked killer.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts