Sportbike World banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
yoo....
Kawboyzx7rr....got yer card on mah bike the other day.....
Figured i'd check out tha site....
Wheres aLL the bikes at in AZ?.... only find few on the roads....
see some in scottsdale lotta times on the 101 ...or mcdowell?...
Any Places to meet up???
Dont know many places ta ride either, do the lake runs .... n thats bout it....

·
Registered
251 Posts
Well welcome CBR you will find out quite quickly that I run these streets! everything goes threw me! Kawboyzx7r is one of my workers that i send out and make me some money. ooh he is paging me right now, its about time for him to have my money! bitch betta have my money! But welcome to the boards!!!
black power black power black power

·
Registered
363 Posts
CBRTYF4I said:
yoo....
Kawboyzx7rr....got yer card on mah bike the other day.....
Figured i'd check out tha site....
Wheres aLL the bikes at in AZ?.... only find few on the roads....
see some in scottsdale lotta times on the 101 ...or mcdowell?...
Any Places to meet up???
Dont know many places ta ride either, do the lake runs .... n thats bout it....
hey cbr welcome to sbw... glad to see you found the site... im setting up a ride this weekend give me a call email or pm, ill give you the info.. as far as bikes look for them hanging out on saturday nights at pavillions (101 & indian bend) or mill ave afterwards...

as for that biatch hydro he just talks a lot of shit... but hes cool... you should see him cry like a 12 yr old school girl when he sees my rotti...

HyDrO said:
Well welcome CBR you will find out quite quickly that I run these streets! everything goes threw me! Kawboyzx7r is one of my workers that i send out and make me some money. ooh he is paging me right now, its about time for him to have my money! bitch betta have my money! But welcome to the boards!!!
black power black power black power
your so full of crap... lol but funny... black power????... NIC your the whitest black guy i know.... oh yeah nic got a pocket bike...

·
Registered
251 Posts
Ya Marco and I are going to go post up on mill will the pocketbikes! But mine even the i just got it is having a couple of problems but it will be up and running today. What was this I was hearing on the news about people dieing in the tents or something?

·
Registered
89 Posts
OOOOOHHHHHH shiat!!!!:cool: Time for pocketbike chalange :thumb:

Marco I aint got the hookup yet, sittn next to getto lucy on the library PC, damn what that smell, babies cryin'..........:finger: so get these rides together, yall gonna have to give up the e-mails cuzz no rides gonna be posted on the forum, FTP!

BTW welcome CBR....:)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts