Sportbike World banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well seeing as how nobodies got anything useful to post i'll post some funny stuff to entertain those that do drop by this forum.

My new super hero.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
yup .... looks like it should be a good one ....

he kind of looks like a cross up of ...

Tugs calves
Big Phils guy
BBQ knobs chin
... and my Legendary smile :)

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
Legend is alive !

Where the fark have you been you knob?

Dish the dirt whats been happening in Legend Land?

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well

well i saw his ex at United square last night nooshin noodles and she's never looked better:thumb: hardly surprising :twofinger

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
Re: Well

bigphil said:
well i saw his ex at United square last night nooshin noodles and she's never looked better:thumb: hardly surprising :twofinger
You will need to be a bit more specific, which ex?

·
Registered
374 Posts
You'll never guess

You won't believe it, legend actually phoned me last night, Hangon - sorry, no he didn't. He sent me a text asking me to phone him back. Must have been that ring that cleaned him out:crying:

I can't believe this one - he suggested going to PG for a few days on his duck!!!!!!!!

I mean, comon - he really thinks i am going to take time out of my busy schedule to socalise with him??????:twofinger

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Re: Re: Well

Tug said:
You will need to be a bit more specific, which ex?
The one he promised to love forever and be faithfull to. :D
Oh hang on! thats not narrowing it down much is it! Sorry

The one who he cut the cake with

:thumb:

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Re: Speaking of being bored.....

Gixxer_Dave said:
I've decided to stop coaching the local U25 female soccer team after putting up with their lack of skills the past couple of years - anyone else interested in taking up the job??
Nah Dave, apart from the middle row left hand side they look about a happy as women who've been on a date with Boycie :twofinger

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
Re: Re: Re: Well

bigphil said:
The one he promised to love forever and be faithfull to. :D
Oh hang on! thats not narrowing it down much is it! Sorry

The one who he cut the cake with

:thumb:
That gets it down to Mrs L 1, Mrs L 2 and the bint on my leaving doo, remember the room service at the SB?

If I was a gambling man Id say you were talking about Mrs L 2, I cant comment on her looks as I have only see her when she is crying:rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,518 Posts
Re: Re: Speaking of being bored.....

bigphil said:
....they look about a happy as women who've been on a date with Boycie :twofinger

Thats funny I tend to have that exact same effect on large breasted, pretty women... :(

and I had no idea that Legend was such a slut!!!! :p

·
Registered
374 Posts
Go Easy Fellaz

Comon guys, don't be too harsh....

Legge has just realised he is getting on a bit and has only been married once. If he doesn't get his act together he will never get his 5 time tie pin - being a company man and all..:twofinger

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
Re: Go Easy Fellaz

bbqq021 said:
Comon guys, don't be too harsh....

Legge has just realised he is getting on a bit and has only been married once. If he doesn't get his act together he will never get his 5 time tie pin - being a company man and all..:twofinger
That would be twice mate, unless things have progressed since the Moto GP:rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
:D :D :D

bunch a caaaants .....

i was the philippines for a few days for work .. and behaved like a complete monk ... although the same can't be said about a mate from work ......

His 'second' most 'sex-tourest' moment was asking a 17yo virgin if she would go down on her 18yo working girl sister ....

His 'first' most sex tourist moment was asking a pregnant 12yo how much if she would take it up the chocolate starfish !! ....

:squid:

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Legend said:
:D :D :D

bunch a caaaants .....

i was the philippines for a few days for work .. and behaved like a complete monk ... although the same can't be said about a mate from work ......

:squid:
Legends lost is....he now thinks he's a group of islands.

You ! behave like a monk............yeah right:twofinger

1 - 18 of 18 Posts