Sportbike World banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
theres a new t.v. show here in the bay area called BTR XT, its a show dedicated to sportbikers alone...i am the co-producer of this show and i am also on a stunt team here in tampa fl. this is a great move for us as riders as it will show who we are as people. so if you live in the bay area as far as orlando up to brooksville down to sarasota check it out it comes on at 1am sat morning (latenight fridays)also check www.btrxt.com for updates..........thanks

·
Registered
82 Posts
James,

Can I get in Ft. Lauderdale?????? I really want to see it. Can you post a video clip of it, if not. Thanks.

Goose

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yea bro ill see what i can do about gettin clips posted, also we sell tapes of the show in a 2 episode tape, anyone who wants info about purchasing the tapes pm me....peace

·
Registered
8 Posts
waz up!

I live in port richey(pasco) its just north west of tampa i have tried to see the show for about 4 weeks now and it isn't on whats up with that ! . I would love to see it

·
Registered
1 Posts
Re: waz up!

bruce said:
I live in port richey(pasco) its just north west of tampa i have tried to see the show for about 4 weeks now and it isn't on whats up with that ! . I would love to see it
As far asI know, BTR XT isn't on the air anymore in Tampa. I'm not 100% on the details, you'de have to ask James about that.

DirectTV is running the one episode that is primarily Redline Extreme footage this month on Channel 191 PPV though.

Mark

1 - 8 of 8 Posts