Sportbike World banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Myself and a group of friends (currently 3 girls and about 5 guys) plus numerous others who have expressed interest are thinking about starting a new sportbike club in the Phoenix area. A relaxed group to get together for whatever. People with common interests...riding sportbikes...no BS, politics, anyone welcome, no prejudices, no age limits, currently ages range from 19 to 42.
Main rules are to ride safe, have fun, hang out. Riding does not have to be restricted to the street. Many have dirtbikes, quads etc...
I think that there is room for another club/group or whatever in a city this big. Plans include a website with a forum. Have been tossing around a few names but nothing definite yet. Ideas and input is welcome.
If anyone is interested please post or pm me.:)

·
Registered
49 Posts
I've been pinning for a dirtbike for a while so if you have people who do the dirt bike thing, I'm definitely interested. What the hell.

-quikie

R

·
0 Posts
Count me in. I just need some good people to ride with. Right now. There are only about 3 people that I ride with here in Phoenix. Just let me know when and where to meet and I'll be there...If I'm available. Later.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Hey can somone from Tucson join your group? I have friends and relatives in Phx. / Apache Junction. Would like to have a reason to drive up to PHX for a good ride or two. :D :cool: :cool:

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Of course!

We'll keep ya posted...
Tell your mom you're coming to visit and bail and go riding!;) ha ha ha

·
Registered
6 Posts
SJetwrench said:
Hey can somone from Tucson join your group? I have friends and relatives in Phx. / Apache Junction. Would like to have a reason to drive up to PHX for a good ride or two. :D :cool: :cool:
You know that there *are* some kewl riders here in tucson... Not knocking the Pheonix thing, but you are telling me that you don't ride with anyone here in Tucson?:confused:

·
Registered
230 Posts
hmmm, actualy go ride with a group who can control a bike and not take each other out on the rides? ............................................
............... mkay sounds good, got my vote.

R

·
0 Posts
What's everyone doing tonite? I was thinking about heading out to the pavilions...all though I hate going there by myself. Anyone else going?

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
R1-Racer said:
What's everyone doing tonite? I was thinking about heading out to the pavilions...all though I hate going there by myself. Anyone else going?
Im going tonight with a few friends, Ill be on a white ex500 with leopard print seat. Ill look for you there!

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
MattyBoyR6 said:
Hmm damn good idea. I might show up Red R6 Yellow helmet & cute brunet on the rear.

matt
Matt, Didnt catch you last night. Not sure if you went. If you did and we missed you sorry, will catch you next time.
Sheri

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
This Sunday...

This Sunday Oct 6th, several members will be at Metro Motorsports promoting EOS "Exhibition Of Speed." They are having a Fall Open House sale, free food and drinks all day, plus raffles, drawings,giveaways and sales. Open 10 am to 6pm. If anyone is interested in our club and wants to meet us, please stop by!:D

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Over 50 members!

EOS invites you to come check out our forums, and feel free to jump in on any events, rides or hangouts!

We have over 50 registered users now and still growing! Its been great meeting everyone and all the activities I have done with everyone has been great!

http://pub29.ezboard.com/beosexhibitionofspeed

1 - 20 of 21 Posts