Sportbike World banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been hanging aound these boards for a while, reading and what not. I have been riding for a couple of years and currently have a katana 600. Well tis the season to get a new biike and can not decide between these two. One is a 2001 Kawasaki ZX6R. and the other is a 2002 Honda CBR600 F4i. Both are priced about the same. Any input is greatly appreciated!

·
Registered
54 Posts
What's up, Dj? Honestly, my friend, it depends on your style. The Kawasaki is slightly heavier but feels wider, like roomier! The honda is very comfortable, except for the usual HONDA seats, they all suck, except for the newer RR's!! Either one of these bikes will suit you fine as far as ridin', I think the kaw would be closer to the feelin' of your Katana then the honda!! Sit on both of them, tuck in them, lean off them a lil', see what you like, cause' in the end is to be comfortable while your ridin', and safe! :D The style you like is important!! Good luck, have fun, and be safe !!

·
Registered
5,373 Posts
DaBatty1 said:
What's up, Dj? Honestly, my friend, it depends on your style. The Kawasaki is slightly heavier but feels wider, like roomier! The honda is very comfortable, except for the usual HONDA seats, they all suck, except for the newer RR's!! Either one of these bikes will suit you fine as far as ridin', I think the kaw would be closer to the feelin' of your Katana then the honda!! Sit on both of them, tuck in them, lean off them a lil', see what you like, cause' in the end is to be comfortable while your ridin', and safe! :D The style you like is important!! Good luck, have fun, and be safe !!
Exactly. You will love either bike. It all comes down to personal prefrence.

·
Premium Member
3,059 Posts
Agreed, no one can tell ya which bike to get...both are good bikes and should provide lots of fun, for a long time...

Get the one you feel most comfy with..:D

·
Registered
54 Posts
No prob. Thanks for takin' the time to ask! Rushin' into this sport can really cost alot of time, money and HEALTH. Just take some time to learn the bike bro. and good luck with it!!! :D

·
Registered
5,373 Posts
djl7780 said:
Thanks for all the input guys! I went ahead and got the ZX6R!!! thanks again fellows!
Bitchin. Hope you like it:cool:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts