Sportbike World banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
860 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
last night me and my buddy were out cruisin around it was pretty late like 2:00am. and i saw this goofy looking thing pull up to the intersection across from us. it looked like a side ways rectangle with two wheels and no rider. i was like WTF is that. as we pull closer there is this guy on a r1 with a inflatable matress under his right arm. it wasnt like it was barley inflated it was completly full.
i heard some laughing as we stopped at the light and these kids in a cavalier were laughing at him and saying stuff to him but he just sat at the light still trying to look cool. my friend was like i know you sport rider guys like your leathers and all but WTF was that??? all i could get out between laughing so damn hard was at least he is ready if he falls over:rolleyes: i think we should start a new forum about stupid squid sightings.

·
Registered
1,372 Posts
phatkidwit1eye said:
last night me and my buddy were out cruisin around it was pretty late like 2:00am. and i saw this goofy looking thing pull up to the intersection across from us. it looked like a side ways rectangle with two wheels and no rider. i was like WTF is that. as we pull closer there is this guy on a r1 with a inflatable matress under his right arm. it wasnt like it was barley inflated it was completly full.
i heard some laughing as we stopped at the light and these kids in a cavalier were laughing at him and saying stuff to him but he just sat at the light still trying to look cool. my friend was like i know you sport rider guys like your leathers and all but WTF was that??? all i could get out between laughing so damn hard was at least he is ready if he falls over:rolleyes: i think we should start a new forum about stupid squid sightings.
Maybe he is an inventor and testing out his latest discovery. With luck it could be the beginning of a new trend. ;)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts