Sportbike World banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
532 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone,

Hope everyone's havin a good afternoon. I was lookin around for clubs and things to ride with for the rest of the season since I just got my bike, and slothy told me that you guys are an excellent group to ride with.

I live in East Lansing, or at least I go to school here. I'm originally from Troy, and I'm going home this weekend to ride with some friends. I was wondering if I could get to join any of you for a ride, since I cant make it up to Traverse City.

Anywho, throw up a message if you're friendly at all, I'd love to get to know you

Screename: Immobilexdbx

~Daniel
 

·
Best ET 7.77 @ 186mph
Joined
·
6,322 Posts
howdy Daniel...

welcome... I'm sure someone will be riding this weekend..

I'll be heading to Grattan on Sunday for a Trackday on Monday.. and I don't think I'll be out on the bike Sat... or I'd tell ya to come on up my way and we'd hit some roads.... :thumb:

Keep an eye out on the board here and you'll see someone post up some riding plans... or if you have a place in mind post it up and others will come along....

Congrats on your bike... and hope you get a good bit of miles in before the season ends ;)

E.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
532 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The past few weeks have taught me not to trust the weather channel, but the forcast calls for rain friday, saturday and sunday. However, it is clear all week. Anyone live in the central michigan area?
 

·
Best ET 7.77 @ 186mph
Joined
·
6,322 Posts
there's a few from Flint area that tend to visit here once in awhile...

oh yeah and there was a bunch of new folks from Lansing area they said that was at the picnic Sunday... BigC and some others on the picnic thread.. you might wanna look them up...

yeah I'm hopin for the good weather on Sun and Mon...

btw tell Brian (aka slothy) I said "he ought not to be such a stranger" ;)

E.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,234 Posts
I used to live in Troy...16 and John R area. This weekend we are planning on going to the Renassiance Festival in Holly. Not sure if we're going Sat or Sun but I'm sure one of the days this weekend we'll be out riding.



Jen
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
4,823 Posts
Welcome new dude!!:twofinger

Yeah, there were around 10 or so riders from the Lansing area that met up with us for the picnic. Great group of people. But yeah, keep watching the boards for rides. Someone is always posting up.

We will have a fall color tour coming up and our annual Halloween ride. Not to mention some rides in between.

Welcome to the boards!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,234 Posts
xdbx said:
The past few weeks have taught me not to trust the weather channel, but the forcast calls for rain friday, saturday and sunday. However, it is clear all week. Anyone live in the central michigan area?
I wouldn't trust the weather right now. I mean, you're looking at Saturday's weather on Tuesday...anything can happen and it usually changes everyday. Keep lookin. Cross your fingers for sunshine. Have fun this weekend E! Is this the last race this season?



Jen
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
532 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Gosh guys, thanks so much for the replies. I'm really glad you're all being so nice. I tried looking arount at some other groups, and when I finally met a fwe of their members in royal oak, they were "different people".

Anywho, I'm looking forward to this weekend, and I hope I can get to see some of you.

Just out of curiosity, I wanted to just ask what was the general age of the group? Everywhere I look around, I'm quite on the low end of the spectrum. My birthday is actually tomarrow (the 20th). I turn 19. I've had my endorsement since teh summer after I got my license. I started on a sportster 1200, and I'm glad I jumped to a katana, and then this. Any other... "youngin's" in here?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,415 Posts
xdbx said:
Gosh guys, thanks so much for the replies. I'm really glad you're all being so nice. I tried looking arount at some other groups, and when I finally met a fwe of their members in royal oak, they were "different people".

Anywho, I'm looking forward to this weekend, and I hope I can get to see some of you.

Just out of curiosity, I wanted to just ask what was the general age of the group? Everywhere I look around, I'm quite on the low end of the spectrum. My birthday is actually tomarrow (the 20th). I turn 19. I've had my endorsement since teh summer after I got my license. I started on a sportster 1200, and I'm glad I jumped to a katana, and then this. Any other... "youngin's" in here?
Hey, I turn 24 tomorrow, so Happy B-day to both of us:cheers:

Age doesn't matter, the maturity level........doesn't matter either:laughing:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
532 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
hahhha, nice.

I'll be back in troy this weekend. If it rains, I'll be back in a car, if it doesnt, i'll be back on my bike ;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,234 Posts
CruiserErik said:
Hey, I turn 24 tomorrow, so Happy B-day to both of us:cheers:

Age doesn't matter, the maturity level........doesn't matter either:laughing:

Who better to prove that theory then Erik...lmao! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!! :D:D


Jen
 

·
Best ET 7.77 @ 186mph
Joined
·
6,322 Posts
xdbx said:
I turn 19. Any other... "youngin's" in here?
there are a few "youngens" about....

but if you've got a good head on your shoulders it don't matter your physical age.. so don't worry... you're welcome amongst all of us!

E.
btw Happy B-day!
 

·
Best ET 7.77 @ 186mph
Joined
·
6,322 Posts
slothy said:
redline sucks !!! :D


howdy sexy !!! how ya been?

:love:
If that's the case then why did you refer him here LOL....

long time no hear sweet cheeks ;)

been pretty good.. tryin to get in as much riding as I can before the season ends but work makes it damn hard for me :rolleyes: last trackday this season will be this monday :(

and how bout u? what's been keepin ya busy?:D

E.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
75 Posts
DreamRyder said:
If that's the case then why did you refer him here LOL....

long time no hear sweet cheeks ;)

been pretty good.. tryin to get in as much riding as I can before the season ends but work makes it damn hard for me :rolleyes: last trackday this season will be this monday :(

and how bout u? what's been keepin ya busy?:D

E.

work work work and touch'n myself :p

hopefully my bike will be on da road next spring woot !!
 

·
Best ET 7.77 @ 186mph
Joined
·
6,322 Posts
slothy said:
work work work and touch'n myself :p

hopefully my bike will be on da road next spring woot !!
LOL... you could have left the afterwork activities a mystery to me :twofinger

cool... I'm gonna hold ya to that and drag your ass up here for a thumb ride :thumb:

E.
 
1 - 20 of 39 Posts
Top