Sportbike World banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to say hi to everyone. I'm a new motorcycle owner. And a first time poster.

I'm 27 from Sothern California. I'm a loan officer, computer consultant and I bartend.

I got the bike because I've wanted one for FOREVER. Maybe even longer than that. And the nice thing is, my girlfriend actually TALKED me into getting it rather than the other way around.

Anyway... About the bike I got... Check this out. I'm a very patient guy and I found a girl selling a 2003 Suzuki GSXR 600 with 164 miles on it for $6500.

Came with a Shoei $500 helmet, a womans $350 leather jacket (for her), and a Krypto disklock w/ reminder leash.

Plus when she brought it over she mentioned that it had a tiny 1" crack on the bottom fairing and took off $100. She showed me the crack but I couldn't even see it.

Anyway... It was a great deal. And I've been riding for awhile. I've been all over with it and found that the power is AWESOME, but not more than I can handle. I'm pretty mellow now being in my late 20's.

I'm greatly concerned with securing the bike right now and have been reading EVERYTHING on the subject.

Lots of good stuff to read around here and keep me busy. I've never ridden with anyone before and find fellow bikers waiving, nodding and acknowledging me. That is just one more pleasant surprise that I couldn't have even guessed on.

I'm still trying to get over the wrist pain, but I heard that's going to go away in the next couple weeks.

Anyway... message me, say hi, say what's up. This is me saying hi to all of you.l

Talk to you soon...

Marc

1 - 3 of 3 Posts