Sportbike World banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone. I just bought an 83 kawasaki GPz550. I am still yet to put it on the road. So far I have put over 30km just going up and down my street a little ways. This is my first bike and it is a pile of fun. I can't wait to hit the twisty on it. Riding in a straight line can get a little repetitive after awhile on the same road.

Just wonder if anyone else here owns and old Gpz550.
If anyone is in the barrie,ontario area we should ride.

Mike

·
Registered
182 Posts
Welcome --

Enjoy the site.

·
Registered
1,801 Posts
frodude said:
Hey everyone. I just bought an 83 kawasaki GPz550. I am still yet to put it on the road. So far I have put over 30km just going up and down my street a little ways. This is my first bike and it is a pile of fun. I can't wait to hit the twisty on it. Riding in a straight line can get a little repetitive after awhile on the same road.

Just wonder if anyone else here owns and old Gpz550.
If anyone is in the barrie,ontario area we should ride.

Mike
I sort of own a gpz 550. Here the closest thing would be the EX-500. I don't ride it much (at all) anymore and I'm getting ready to sell it. It is a great bike though. I learned all of my cornering and take off techniques on that one. The bike is going to take awhile before it gets to be boring and you want more.

Welcome to the site and good choice in beginner bike. Da GPZ Fi-fitty. (Slang speaking) :D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts