Sportbike World banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This has got to be the sickest bike I have ever seen! I know Honda produced a "Repsol" version in 2005, but the new 2007 looks amazing!

Attachments

·
Registered
6,400 Posts
One is just paying for a paint job with a name of an oil firm. Personally my bikes are to the colours that are avaliable or a choice of 2 or 3 & then never any childish stickers on the bike.

Besides I hate wheels that are painted anything but black. Yes I am one of the many m/c dealers that complained about the white wheel rims to other colours & by '97 most went to black wheel rims--------proof that makers finally realized most makers were bitching about fancy coloured wheel rims SO they did change.

·
Registered
231 Posts
LOVE it. It'll sell like hotcakes, just like the 05 did. I wish they'd make a 600RR version as well, since I don't really need a literbike.

·
Registered
699 Posts
Smitty said:
One is just paying for a paint job with a name of an oil firm. Personally my bikes are to the colours that are avaliable or a choice of 2 or 3 & then never any childish stickers on the bike.

Smitty, aren't the stickers supposed to add at least 5 extra horsepower? 5 hp is a lot on these two wheel machines!

·
Registered
6,400 Posts
YZFr6 it depends upon what stickers & if the stickers represent a firm about to go out of business then power is sapped. I have a lot of those sent to me by firms & give them away to kids with their first m/c with hope the stickers will slow the bike down till the newbies can get the feel of riding.

·
Registered
633 Posts
YZFr6-TX said:
Smitty, aren't the stickers supposed to add at least 5 extra horsepower? 5 hp is a lot on these two wheel machines!
No way dude...bad news...NOS stickers don't even add more horsepower any more. Someone even told me that my Two Brothers sticker was crap.

Guess I can pull all the Summit and Flowmaster ones off my truck now.

·
Registered
108 Posts
o man, thats delicious!! I cant wait until the motorbike show over in London next saturday!!!!

Steve

·
Registered
13 Posts
That's why I made my own version.

I Didn't like Honda version so I made mine in red.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Re: That's why I made my own version.

MarsF41 said:
I Didn't like Honda version so I made mine in red.
And did a great job. That is sick!!:cheers:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts