Sportbike World banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
now i know, that it is obvious that a newer duc beats out an older duc in technology, aesthetically, in my opinion, and most of you may agree but of course their is some degree of appeal from classics. :cool: otherwise we wouldnt have retro jordans being sold..

anyhow,

i want to know what all of you think of your older ducati's versus the newer ducatis..

seating positions, dry clutch versus wet clutch, sex appeal, :eek: :D , maintenence, ie valves, brakes, engine etc, and just about anything else you can compare, which is eerything! :D

·
Registered
120 Posts
Bevel drive all the way, they sound cool

The dry clutch sounds like dragging tin cans, especialy on all those posers with vented clutch covers.

and the four valve liquid cooled engines like to explode. and the water hoses are ugly anyway.

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
?

Lt.Gustl said:
Bevel drive all the way, they sound cool

The dry clutch sounds like dragging tin cans, especialy on all those posers with vented clutch covers.

and the four valve liquid cooled engines like to explode. and the water hoses are ugly anyway.
what does "mac out" i mean bevel drive mean?:confused: :D :D

·
Registered
127 Posts
Gixxerboy - you're killing me! your name, avatar and bike completely contradict themselves. At least you got the bike right......

I could tell you what bevel drive is, but I'm going to make you work for it (you'll thank me for it later). Part of owning one of the most distinctive motorcycles in the world is knowing it's history. You can find the answer at Ducati.com :D

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
desmo

i think its sorta funny how i have a ducati, my screename is suzuki, and my avatar is honda.. :D :D :D i like ducati styling, i love honda reliablity and suzuki i have the most seat time...so far..:p hopefully that allchanges... and yeah i will work for the history.. thanks for the tip..

1 - 5 of 5 Posts