Sportbike World banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,249 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's a Ducati Supersport fairing. The Duc that it was on crashed and flipped and broke both blinker pods off. It was scrapped for the trash, and saved by yours truely. One side became a Ben Bostrom tribute clock. This one was a dream that woke me up a couple of weeks ago. It's for sale. PM me if you are interested.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,249 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
114 views and no replies.....not even a "you suck"

What's this world coming to.:rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,249 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Kevlar7R said:
You Suck.

:D :D

Actually, you rock, but that seemed to be what you wanted to hear. :D

My wife won't let me have motorcycle artwork. You do any impressionist landscape work?
This is just a mercy post. But it's appreciated just the same!!!!!!!

No landscapes here...........unless you want a landscape of the corkscrew at Laguna? Could we talk her into something like that? It will of course have to have somebody like Colin in there.....maybe in the corner...............hint hint......:D

·
Registered
1,249 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Kevlar7R said:
How about a landscape of the corkscrew at Laguna, with ME in the corner passing Colin? Now that I would pay for......
I just need pictures!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

·
Registered
1,992 Posts
okay, well, there is one picture there in my avtar. A few more in the customization forum. And could you shave a few pounds off the picture? Oh, and make me look taller, yea taller. And make sure you get my good side.

*Note* I am just kidding, I am not in the market for artwork right now. Please don't paint a picture of me.

·
Registered
1,249 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Kevlar7R said:
okay, well, there is one picture there in my avtar. A few more in the customization forum. And could you shave a few pounds off the picture? Oh, and make me look taller, yea taller. And make sure you get my good side.

*Note* I am just kidding, I am not in the market for artwork right now. Please don't paint a picture of me.
:D ;) :D

·
Registered
2,254 Posts
It sux just like the rest of the art you do...ewwww...yukki...poop.....:D

·
Registered
1,249 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Judge said:
It sux just like the rest of the art you do...ewwww...yukki...poop.....:D
:crying: :crying: just kidding........how's the snow?:twofinger

·
Registered
2,254 Posts
Inky said:
:crying: :crying: just kidding........how's the snow?:twofinger

snow sux...my job sux....had to take Chopper back to his foster family..Cleo wasn't having it....so that sux...the list goes on and on.....know anyone out there hiring?

·
Registered
1,249 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Judge said:
snow sux...my job sux....had to take Chopper back to his foster family..Cleo wasn't having it....so that sux...the list goes on and on.....know anyone out there hiring?
I know plenty of people that would love to employ you.:eyebrows:

Get yer a$$ out here!

Veruka's in real estate right? You could become land baron's, own a winery, and volunteer for tattoo testing!

·
Registered
2,254 Posts
so what...you want me to email you my resume so you can pimp it...I mean spread it out there...Chip Foose would be cool to work for,,,,maybe a bike builder or something....

·
Strength and Honor
6,144 Posts
I better reply before you realize you got *another* view with no response. Looks great! But the wife's not ready for expenditures on bike art.

·
Registered
1,249 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Judge said:
so what...you want me to email you my resume so you can pimp it...I mean spread it out there...Chip Foose would be cool to work for,,,,maybe a bike builder or something....
You know, considering the circumstances, I have a ton of great come backs for this statement.........BUT........ I will refrain from posting them in the public. Doesn't mean that you won't have a pm waiting for you, but here's not the place for that kinda bashing!

·
Registered
1,249 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
kanwisch said:
I better reply before you realize you got *another* view with no response. Looks great! But the wife's not ready for expenditures on bike art.
LOL, thanks for the reply, I was beginning to think that nobody wanted to talk anymore!

·
S370HSSV 0773H
7,437 Posts
Inky said:
LOL, thanks for the reply, I was beginning to think that nobody wanted to talk anymore!
Am I too late to say you suck? :twofinger

j/k....you do some kick-ass work! :thumb:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts