Sportbike World banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well guys i am a new partial owner to a night club...its called insomnia at 21 and garfield i know it has a bad rep but thats why i am there to change it....the bar has a real nice up scale look to it...i am going to weed out all the trash in there....we have thursday nights is ladies night with dj mike scroggs with plenty of drink specials...friday we have dj cue...and if you knoe dj joe cusamano he will be there on sat...no cover if you want to stop by its a pretty nice local place. ill be in and out of there every day/night of the week..

·
Registered
963 Posts
Its not that bad.. Been there a few times..

Somewhat of a sausage fest.. Wait.. Not somewhat..

Just get some more ladies in that joint and it would be cool..

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yup thats what i am trying to do......

·
Registered
112 Posts
'Insomnia'
That's a cool name. I've never heard of the place but i'm pretty new to the area.... And that's right around the corner from us....

Should we ask for you if when we come in?

Thanks.

·
Registered
137 Posts
its cool if you dont mind gettin shot at, oh wait, there metal detectors now:rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,740 Posts
cool shit man. i live right there and we've been there a few times - throwin darts in the back away from the shitty dj and pwt's. it'll be cool if you get rid of them and get a few FEMALES in there.
ya'll let me know when ya wanna go...

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
yeah like i said ill be in and out ask the bar tender (linda) or the other owner (alex) if i am there all the waitstaff dosnt know me to well........yeah i have a couple good djs now and trying to get girls in there well see the trash will be weeded out......

·
Registered
1,727 Posts
yeah.. just need to advertise ladies night and have 1/2 off drink specials for them. Every skanky eastside hoe will flock to your place..:twofinger

·
Registered
1,779 Posts
Over_Dose said:
yeah.. just need to advertise ladies night and have 1/2 off drink specials for them. Every skanky eastside hoe will flock to your place..:twofinger
Hey let me know when that promotion starts! :hello:

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
$3 sluts....the drink.....ummmm1.00 wells and 2.00 pitchers i think im gonna do..no cover....this will be thursday with dj mike scroggs

·
Registered
845 Posts
Congrats on your new venture. I was just there Saturday night (9-3-05)...I didn't see ya there tho :twofinger It wasn't a bad place, there was about 6 of us (only 2 were girls tho) in our little group, we had a good time.

so what kind of clout can we expect if we throw your name around while there :twofinger

1 - 16 of 16 Posts