S370HSSV 0773H
7,434 Posts
Welcome back! Where ya been?

·
Registered
1,372 Posts
tigerblade said:
Just haven't posted for about 3 years. :p
I remember you from when I first became a member on here. It is good to see you on here again, pull up a chair and stay awhile. :D

·
Strength and Honor
6,143 Posts
Holy Resurrection Day Batman! What's going on?

Welcome back :cheers:

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Let's see...

Looks like my last few posts were just after I got the RC51. Turned that into a racebike and did a few trackdays and a few race weekends with CRA and CCS in 2003. Broke my shoulder blade at STAR School at Mid-America Motorplex. (Oops.)

Decided I wanted something I could run in more classes, so I sold the RC and bought a new '03 SV650S in February '04. Raced the entire CCS Great Plains schedule, from Road America to Barber. Learned a ton and improved my riding immensely. Everything was great until the last round at Blackhawk Farms last September when I had to run off the track to avoid a lapper. I now have two 14-inch titanium rods and 16 screws holding my spine together. It's really a miracle I'm not paralyzed. But I've healed well and my back isn't an issue most of the time. Though there were a few guys faster than me, I ended the season with enough points to finish second in Amateur Lightweight Superbike and won the regional championship for Amateur Lightweight Supersport (would have won both if I didn't crash in the last round :rolleyes: ). The SV is going back to street this year while I avoid "contact sports". :p

Attachments

·
Strength and Honor
6,143 Posts
Congrats on the finish, TB, and sorry to hear about the mishap :( How long you gotta "avoid the contact sports"?

PS: And that re-marriage thing, congrats!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts