Votes: 3 30.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok folks it time to get a new name for wolfboy, wolverine, Leroy, you know the blerk ? He turns up and says hello, sits there all night in a trance and then slips off quietly some time during the preceedings.
Vote with your heart as he will be living with this fer a while:D

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
Tug said:
Ok folks it time to get a new name for wolfboy, wolverine, Leroy, you know the blerk ? He turns up and says hello, sits there all night in a trance and then slips off quietly some time during the preceedings.
Vote with your heart as he will be living with this fer a while:D
:crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: Can we please have the following as an option .....

Lurker Leroy

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
Re: I'm back

Sir Wheelie said:
I think the moderator for this section is a real wanker - can easily see why he has no mates :twofinger :twofinger :twofinger
Nice call ...... the Ledge finally has some real competition for top forum Preeeeck :thumb: :thumb:

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Re: I'm back

Sir Wheelie said:
I the moderator for this section is a real hero - can easily see why my burd fancies him:crying: BTW any ideas how to solve my little problem ?
Sir Wankalot: No need to worry, even though your burd is a complete shag and fancies me rotten Im constitutionally obligated not to shag qute g/f's of members even if she is gagging fer it. Please tell her not to keep on calling me about your sexual problems, have you tried sticking a pencil down your japs eye ?

·
Registered
175 Posts
Leroy Legend Jr?

I like that one only due to the fact that I will have access to his wiffy's buns to get me daily breast milk, her being my mother and all....:drool:

As for him being my dad, fark NO!! I am putting myself up for adoption.

Here goes...

Leroy, 23 yrs of age, intelligent, good looking, puts the toilet seat down, makes his bed, whips up a good meal every so often etc...

Anyone interested?

Disclaimer - 1) Although adopted to a different family,I still maintain my rights to Legend's wife being my mother for reasons only known to me and her...maternal bonding??

2) Whoever adopts me must also give me the right to my daily dosage of breast milk failing which I will take your wife and elope leaving you with only a pair of used undies that belongs to your now missing wife.

Anyone still interested?

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
Re: Leroy Legend Jr?

Wolverine said:
I like that one only due to the fact that I will have access to his wiffy's buns to get me daily breast milk, her being my mother and all....:drool:

As for him being my dad, fark NO!! I am putting myself up for adoption.

Here goes...

Leroy, 23 yrs of age, intelligent, good looking, puts the toilet seat down, makes his bed, whips up a good meal every so often etc...

Anyone interested?

Disclaimer - 1) Although adopted to a different family,I still maintain my rights to Legend's wife being my mother for reasons only known to me and her...maternal bonding??

2) Whoever adopts me must also give me the right to my daily dosage of breast milk failing which I will take your wife and elope leaving you with only a pair of used undies that belongs to your now missing wife.

Anyone still interested?
I'll never be able to look at me mrs tits the same way again :crying: :crying:

Lesbian Lurker ..... I think your biggest hurdle for attracting the opposite sex is that your kids will be ferkin ugly.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts