Sportbike World banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,727 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have mailed out the notes from the meeting on Sat. If someone did not get them please contact me.

I would also like to congratulate a couple new members

Steve (aka. Usmeiners)
ken (aka. Kuntrykidd)

we did not vote on members who have turned in applications but did not show for the meeting. we would rather you be present to be voted in. Please try to make the next meeting if you are still interested in the becoming part of the club. If you cannot make the meetings because of prior commitments, please let Anthony, Chuck, Karen or me know so we can try to make voting arrangements on your behalf.

thanks everyone
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,998 Posts
CruiserErik said:
First time I've seen meeting notes put in excel:laughing:

Everything looked accurate
I wasn't gonna say anything but thought it was :laughing: too.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,415 Posts
Oh yeah, I forgot to mention this. Doc was asking if anyone had good ideas for the meetings. Well I thought of having a friendly little competition for all. I don't know if you guys have been on rides where afterwards they have a "Motorcycle Rodeo/or whatever they call it up here." It's basically a slow ride competition....cone/course comp, weenie bite(Doc has this one on Lock with all that riding on the back of Karens bike), and popular with the harley guys, a Keg Push. Obviously we'd be competing for Pride over prizes. :cool: Maybe we'll throw in an Endo & Wheelie comp too:laughing
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,727 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
CruiserErik said:
Oh yeah, I forgot to mention this. Doc was asking if anyone had good ideas for the meetings. Well I thought of having a friendly little competition for all. I don't know if you guys have been on rides where afterwards they have a "Motorcycle Rodeo/or whatever they call it up here." It's basically a slow ride competition....cone/course comp, weenie bite(Doc has this one on Lock with all that riding on the back of Karens bike), and popular with the harley guys, a Keg Push. Obviously we'd be competing for Pride over prizes. :cool: Maybe we'll throw in an Endo & Wheelie comp too:laughing
lol..
dude, there is only like 4-5 guys or so that ride wheelies in our group. I can do endo's but im not sure about anyone else? how about we pick a twisty freeway route and the fastest guy to get from one spot to the other wins:twofinger

the notes were in exel because all of our other information is excel and I wanted to be able to merge the data you weenie's

dan,
do a search, I think there is a way you can convert excel files to be viewed with other programs
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,415 Posts
Over_Dose said:
lol..
dude, there is only like 4-5 guys or so that ride wheelies in our group. I can do endo's but im not sure about anyone else?
What, you think I was doing this to be fair:laughing::twofinger

how about we pick a twisty freeway route and the fastest guy to get from one spot to the other wins
Yeah......twistie and freeway....not two things that are associated in Michigan. :loser:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,727 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
CruiserErik said:
What, you think I was doing this to be fair:laughing::twofinger



Yeah......twistie and freeway....not two things that are associated in Michigan. :loser:
I should take you on one of my cloverleaf runs than. I cant publish the route but I can tell you that you'll lean if you push it. Traffic.. now thats another story.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,415 Posts
Over_Dose said:
I should take you on one of my cloverleaf runs than. I cant publish the route but I can tell you that you'll lean if you push it. Traffic.. now thats another story.
I'll make sure I tighten everything down on my rattle-trap and we'll have to go sometime. Thanks to you I have exceded my chronic speeding problem and then some. I have a hard time staying below triple digits now:eek: Including last night in the blistering thunderstorm, but that's another story in itself:laughing:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,727 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
CruiserErik said:
I'll make sure I tighten everything down on my rattle-trap and we'll have to go sometime. Thanks to you I have exceded my chronic speeding problem and then some. I have a hard time staying below triple digits now:eek: Including last night in the blistering thunderstorm, but that's another story in itself:laughing:
we just have to get you a new bike so you can stunt with one and ride the other one like you stole it.
 
1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Top