Sportbike World banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all im new to sportbikeworld.com forums ,but im not new to the motorcycle world. I have not ridden in a few years and im just getting back into riding. I currently ride my little bros. Duck ( monster 900 ) and I plan on purchasing an R6 in the near future.
just thought id drop a line and say hello.
My previously owned bikes are: A 1984 Honda XL125, A 1987 XL250, and A 1982 Yamaha Maxium 650.
well laterz all for now.

------------------

·
Registered
17 Posts
Cowboy
Welcome to the forum. Good decision on choosing the R6. I have ridden a mate's R6 that has dynojet kit, K&N filter and race can and it is superb. Still prefer my R1 though but the R6 is a blast. Enjoy.

Ferg

------------------

·
Registered
5,474 Posts
Welcome to the party Cowboy. :)

------------------
John

"If Harley made an airplane... would you fly in it?"

·
Registered
3,644 Posts
welcome cowboy.

r6, nice bike. i know lots of r1 guys and they all seem to dig those little r6's. and after riding an r1, a lot of bikes just feel slow.

------------------
Tony

the views and opinions expressed by tony (cbrf2boy) are the ramblings of a total idiot. sbw.com, it's administrators, moderators, and members don't necessarily agree with and are not responsible for anything this idiot has to say.

for more ramblings try cbrf2boy

·
Registered
79 Posts
Hey cowboy. I just picked up an R6 last week. Bike handles quick and seems to have good power.(still breaking it in) Only gripes i got is the mirrors suck. The shape of the tank handcuffs you in slow speed tight turns. your inner forearms will hit tank. Had to kick out my leg to save it from dropping! The tank thing is only in U-Turns and turning a corner really slow in heavy traffic. like under 4mph. The mirrors are just pure BS.

------------------
Keep Your feet on the pegs and your right hand cranked!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for the warm welcome!!!!
I havent been on to reply because my comp. was in the shop, im back now.
Just thought id drop a word to say thanks and that yes im reading your welcomes.

laterz!! Cowboy

------------------

·
Registered
503 Posts
welcome to the forum cowboy... is your brother going to register too?

my brother like the 900monster & i wanted an r6 too, but.. i think im gonna get a 748 in a few months or next spring.

[This message has been edited by SpeedPhreak (edited August 22, 2000).]

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hey speed!!!
No my brother wont be a new member anytime soon he doesnt have a comp. and hes never home anyway ( hehe ), but mabey i can talk him into regestering and than ill keep track of his forums. I'll chat with him and see.
since he has aquired his "DUC" he is very hard to get ahold of.
laterz :) cowboy

------------------

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.