Sportbike World banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
S370HSSV 0773H
7,434 Posts
Welcome to the site! Nice bike, we had the exact same one until it was stolen. :(

Anyway, welcome aboard! :hello:

·
Premium Member
4,823 Posts
Welcome to the boards!!! There is lots of good information here from lots of good people.

I see you are from Michigan. There are many club boards on Sportbikeworld. We are a Michigan based riding club. Check us out Redline Superbike in this forum. We have some members up in your neck of the woods, Lake Orion, Oxford, Metamora, and such. Ride with those guys (and gals) all the time. Stop to our board and introduce yourself...heck, even show up at some of our events.:D

Welcome!:D

·
S370HSSV 0773H
7,434 Posts
YellowBeast said:
that sucks that it was stolen.....how long did you have it for/mods
A few years. Bought it in May of 2000 and it was stolen New Years Eve of 2002. No mods really to speak of, unless you count a dark smoke windscreen and a tank bra. We tend to leave bikes stock for the most part, that way they are different from everyone elses. :) Besides, I can't justify spending hundreds of dollars to squeeze 4 more hp out of a bike that I can't use all of the stock power of anyway.

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
what pipe should i get?

yeah it would be different from everyone else.....i just like the sound of a different pipe

anyone know what kind of pipe i should get for my bike?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts