Sportbike World banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone, my name is Jeff and I am new to the forum and to motorcycling. I bought my first bike About two months ago, it is a red 02 Suzuki Katana 600. I had done a lot of research about motorcycles and the sport in general and had originally planned to get a bike next summer as a graduation gift to myself for finishing my masters but the thought of getting a bike started to consume way too much of my time so I figured I would jump the gun a little.
I have already been almost 2,000 miles in the last couple months and I even took the motorcycle safety class provided by the local community college. I ride every day and each ride is more fun as I become more and more comftorable on my bike. I have only driven the car to work once since I got the bike! I have been reading posts on this site for a couple of weeks and I finally decided to register so I can reply also. Looking forward to hearing about everyone's experiences and sharing mine.

·
Strength and Honor
6,144 Posts
Congratulations on getting off on the right foot. And, of course, welcome to SBW :cheers:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts