Sportbike World banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all just joined this site and wanted to say Hello. I used to ride back in 1967 before i went to a distant land for Uncle Sam when I got home I was in to the sports cars. now many moons later Im back in the Bikes. I got the bug bad it all started with a 1985 Yamaha xt 250 then a ninja 250 then a ex500 all are junkers off local craigs list I fix em up. Took the MSF class and Ive got my gear boots pants jacket gloves and helmet. I just need practice time Im very rusty in more ways than one !!! LOL My latest bargin bike is a 1992 Suzuki katana 600 I cant get any spark - signal generator poss? any how Im having a blast with all the bikes. Im a Vietnam veteran on disi -ability so my budget is tight but I always look for a bargan I got most of my gear from " New enought " great prices ! Hope to lear a lot from this site looking for a deal on tires for the Katana now.

Attachments

·
Registered
7,447 Posts
Welcome to SBW! :twofinger (<- standard greeting) Plenty of old farts on here with lots of wisdom and a bit of b/s. ;)

Those dogs look like they worship the ground you walk on. Gotta love 'em, hey?

Could you resize the pic for those of us who only have a 50" screen. ;) Here, just do a "save as" on this one and use it...

·
Strength and Honor
6,143 Posts
Welcome :cheers:

This thread dates what looks like an annual sale on front and rear tires, so if you can wait it out you could pick some up then.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts