Sportbike World banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Everyone! Just wanted to say hello! I'm a new rider, just bought my CBR 600 June 7th! I am loving it! My husband has been riding since before he could hold up a bike and I just got started! I ride every chance I get. People think it's odd when they see me coming and then discover I'm a female. I get all kinds of stares.

·
Registered
627 Posts
ferracci69 said:
Welcome, to SBW! :cool:

We are all your friends when you have any questions or problems.:p
The kind of friends who will give you a bad time :p occasionally & don't always agree with each other:rolleyes:

One of the best things about this site is the vast amount of collected knowledge:thumb:

They keep the learning curve reasonable because someone has already tried it (whatever it maybe;) )
So can we see your bike?:)

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
"The kind of friends who will give you a bad time occasionally & don't always agree with each other

One of the best things about this site is the vast amount of collected knowledge

They keep the learning curve reasonable because someone has already tried it (whatever it maybe )
So can we see your bike?"

I can appreciate a challenge, so I won't mind the bad time or the fact that we may not always agree. As long as I am learning in the process. ;)

I hope to be able to show my bike soon!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts