Sportbike World banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,

I am in Salisbury, NC(between Charlotte and Greensboro) and ride a black/red 97 Katana 750. I have several years of riding experience(dirt, street, dragracing, track school) and after a few trips to Western NC, Deal's Gap and southern, VA/TN I am hooked on "Twisties" and love to just ride. I hope to meet fellow NC riders for semi-regular group rides.

I have attached a pic of me and my Kat at an overlook on the Cherohala skyway.

Take Care,
Randy

·
Registered
64 Posts
WE jump ship!

With sbn gone, I would like to say Hey y'all to the members of this site!:thumb:

·
Registered
123 Posts
I concurr. Thanks for letting us schmooze on over to your site, and make it our home. Let us know if there is anything that we can do to assist.

For the Charlotte Crew, I say thank you, and I look forward to seeing all the old friends, and the great new ones that we are going to make.

Now, let's go ride, dammit!

·
Registered
6 Posts
New too

I also just wound up on this site. I migrated here from SacBORG, if you guys know anythign about it. Anyway I do most of my living in Boston, but my bike is stored in NC, so when I ride, I ride down there. Speaking of my bike, I have a '00 Buell M2. Not quite as zippy as some of the bikes around here, but it still gets me going fast enough. The bike is still better than me. As for location I ride out of Winston-Salem essentially. A little NW, but in the area. I would love to mee up with some of you guys when I head down that way. See you guys around.

Golin

1 - 12 of 12 Posts