Sportbike World banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
322 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone. My name is Jay, and I figured I would head over here and see whats up. I am a member on suzukihayabusa.biz, and figured I would head over here and check this place out.

Cool site, I like it.

Ironically, I was riding Hines Drive the other weekend, and I ran into a guy on a Honda CBR 939? (Not too sure of the models of honda, Im a newcomer to sportbikes, and have a gixxer 600 '05) and his wife. (Dont remember their names, but i remember the bike. Pretty obvious i'm a bike nut eh?)

We rode a little bit and stopped at a gas station, and he said he rode with this superbike group called redline from time to time.

And presto, i find this site, and here you guys and gals are. So now that I know who he was talking about, figured I would say hello.

Checked out your redline website as well, pretty cool. Good stuff

Anyways, have a nice day and ride safe.

Later.:cool:

·
Best ET 7.77 @ 186mph
6,323 Posts
welcome... again ;)

glad to see you found the redline area.... :thumb:

E.

·
Registered
845 Posts
welcome :twofinger (standard greeting)

there are a few of us on the west side. I'm in Redford (5mi/Beech) area and Headlight is in Westland too. Rides are always posted on the board so keep an eye out for them.

·
Registered
322 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Cool. Thanks for the welcoming. :twofinger

Haha! Yeah, Im not far from 5 and beech, im at farmington and ann arbor. (35 seconds from hines drive) haha.

Yeah, ill keep an eye out. Maybe Ill catch some of ya sometime. Anyone gonna be cruising around the area this weekend?

I might be out riding a bit this weekend, and finally get some good miles on that bike. Had it since last summer and only have 1300 miles. I feel like im doing my baby an injustice!

Anyways, hope to see yall around.

Jay.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts