Sportbike World banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sorry, I posted this also in the othe forum(didnt see this one)What's up everyone??? A little about myself, I ride a PPBM '00 ZX9R with a D&D S/O and factory jet kit, other than that it's stock(also did a good hack job of the fender). I got all the good gear, JR highside suite, boots/gloves..ect, and love twisting through the SoCal canyons (IMO, the best roads around). I've been riding for over three years(yes I'm still a new rider, but learning new skills everyday ) I started on a Gixxer6 and rode that bike to the ground in the 2+ years I had it(I miss that little bike) had to sell it, was without a bike for a few months and bought my 9R in December(man is this thing a monster :eek Just thought I'd drop in and say hello BTW, how do you put pics in the "view my photo" under the user name???

·
Registered
848 Posts
Ack! I'm so :confused: !!! J/k

I guess I'll just pick one of the 2 nearly identical threads to reply to! Welcome to the forum! It seems like a very knowledgeable member base so far. Atleast I've been learning a little bit here and there! Enjoy your rides! :D

·
Registered
85 Posts
Welcome !!!!

Welcome to the forum. I am from temecula, about 45-50 miles north of you. I have scheduled a few rides around the Julian, Palomar area and there are a lot of guys coming up from San Diego area. Welcome and if you are ever in the mood for a ride, let me know. I usually ride with a guy from San Clemente, and a guy from san diego. Here is a picture of one of the rides that we had with a lot of guys out of San Diego.
Jim out.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Cool, let me know when you all go riding. I am free on most weakends(depends on what days). I like to hit Palomar(tight side of course:D ) also some other roads down here - Highland Valley, Old Julian, Mesa Grand...ect
Here's me in Borrego(before it got too hot:cool: )

·
Registered
38 Posts
Re: Welcome !!!!

Jims748Duc said:
Here is a picture of one of the rides that we had with a lot of guys out of San Diego.
Hey Jim,
you forgot "and GIRL..."!
I was on that ride, look closely I am in that pic with my jacket off....

Welcome Inferno, I am sure I will see you on Palomar one of these weekends....

·
Registered
85 Posts
Guys and Girls from San Diego

Sorry Peanutbritt, my mistake. Peanutbritt, how do you like your new F4i? Have fun on it and drive safe
Jim out.

·
Registered
38 Posts
It's great I love it! The kawi is now my track bike.
I am going up to Palomar tomorrow afternoon and probably again saturday. If you will be up there, let me know and we can meet up.

·
Registered
85 Posts
School started

Hey peanutbritt, is that you on the red and white f4i - the avator. I have started school and unfortunately have to study. Thanks for the invite. Enjoy your ride - I know you will. I have checked some other posts and you are really funny - posting back and forth with some of the other guys - ex apexmaximus etc... Keep them in line will ya. Talk to ya later.
Jim out

1 - 10 of 10 Posts