Sportbike World banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi! My name is Rasmus, I'm 23, and I ride a green kawasaki (of course). My bike is a -90 ZXR-750. It's got a few mods, including a V&H full exhaust system. It's my second bike. My first was a GPZ-500R. That's the name in europe. I believe it's ZX-600 or something in the states. Anyway it was an -86.

I'm looking forward to see what this site has to give. This is by far the best forum of this kind that I have found on the net. And the fact that there is an active group of members that keep this site alive, is fantastic. I'm really looking forward to following this site.

---
Rasmus

·
Registered
609 Posts
Welcome to both rasmus and smeghead.

It's always nice to get opinions from people outside the States.

Rasmus, does your name mean anything special?
Smeg....... I already know & don't really need it spelled again.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
It's just my name.

Mu name rasmus comes from my real name Rasmus Renlund. I chose my nickname before i realized everyone else uses names that are associated with their bikes or attitude or something. Do you think I should change it. It could be something like Ninja90 ?

Rasmus
Kawasaki ZXR-750 -90 (green, of course)

·
Registered
609 Posts
I wouldn't change the name, just tell everyone out here that it's Finnish for "God-like rider of Motorcycles" or something like that. Most of the readers are from the U.S. and they'll believe almost anything you say about another country ( they just don't know any better). :) ;)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts