Sportbike World banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there,
new member here. Name is Chris, 35 years old. I currently ride a 2007 Kawasaki 1600 Nomad cruiser. I also ride a 2006 Suzuki SV650S, which I am totally addicted to sport riding.
I have been riding about 2 years, with about 13,000 miles of experience so far.
I have just done my first track day weekend at Barber in Birmingham a few weeks ago with sportbiketracktime. I enjoyed this immensely, and improved my skills big time!
I am looking to sell my SV, and move up to a GSXR-750 real soon.
I am always looking for people to ride with, as long as they are mature acting, and responsible. You can still have fast fun, and not do wheelies down the highway in traffic at 120 mph!
Looks like a great forum, see you around!
Chris

·
Strength and Honor
6,144 Posts
Welcome :cheers:

·
Registered
22 Posts
hello, this is my first visit to this site. I've been riding about a year and a half. I ride a ninja 250. I love it! Are you going to barber sports april 17-19?

·
Super Moderator
704 Posts
Welcome! Gotta love that Ninja 250. Don't think that machine will ever stop being fun!

·
Strength and Honor
6,144 Posts
hello, this is my first visit to this site. I've been riding about a year and a half. I ride a ninja 250. I love it! Are you going to barber sports april 17-19?
:topic::twofinger

Welcome gbb :cheers:

·
Super Moderator
704 Posts
I love my 250! My husband wants me to get a bigger bike, but i really enjoy riding my ninja!:p
You won't get the crazy high speeds of the larger bikes, but that Ninja 250 handles like a dream.

Don't forget to post up about Barber. I'm going in November. Can't wait!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts