Sportbike World banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We will be having our season opening meeting on Saturday 4/26 at 12pm at Mongolian BBQ in Royal Oak. we will be discussing member events, rides, calanders, track days ect.

Please bring your calanders as we will be passing out dates and times for events. Please also bring event idea weather motorcycle related or not.

PLEASE also make an effort to make this meeting this meeting will set the tone for the rest of the season and "class" participation in NEEDED!

This meeting is open to members and non-Members alike. If you are interested in becoming a member THIS is the meeting to attend as we will be voting on new prospects.

MODS please sticky this for me!

·
Registered
37 Posts
'Maia' and I are bizzy on the 26th...but if you have the meeting later... maybe we could have a few Redline members try to elbow in with the Harley crowd. Last year out of 600 bikes...2 were sport bikes :rolleyes::

April 26

5th Annual Blessing of the Bikes
Corner of M50 & Matthews Highway
8080 Matthews Hwy, Tecumseh MI
(Tecumseh Harley Davidson)
Bikes in at 10:00
Blessing at 11:00
Group ride to Town & Country Harley Davidson
Start your season with God's Blessing!

Or not... :D

Faye

·
Registered
10 Posts
I'll def be there this Saturday. Had to work late last time so I made sure I scheduled the day off for this one.

Are you planning on having the new redline shirt and decals at this meeting that I overheard you talking about @ Hooters in Roseville last week Flip? You know its hard to represent without a decal... lmao

·
Registered
10 Posts
"prospect" decal huh... I was already voted in as a member in September of 2006. Granted I never got around to paying my dues (sorry chuck). What do you say I just double up on the membership fee this year and we'll call it even. ;) lol

See you @ the meeting.

·
Registered
1,210 Posts
im gonna try and get outa work early since i work for a sheap azz company that doesnt like to pay over time, and ill be on overtime 1hr after i clock in.

·
Registered
37 Posts
So how did the meeting go?

I was at the 5th Annual Blessing of the Bikes in Tecumseh, MI and then off to Mid O. Had a new Elka shock installed while there and new rubber. AND got to make sure everything worked ok on Sunday. Awesome!

30 sport bikes this year. TSBR represented and took this pic:

So how did the meeting go? What did I miss?

·
Registered
1,198 Posts

I was at the 5th Annual Blessing of the Bikes in Tecumseh, MI and then off to Mid O. Had a new Elka shock installed while there and new rubber. AND got to make sure everything worked ok on Sunday. Awesome!

The meeting went very very well. The tone was very positive, and we had a pretty good turnout. We had two prospective new members stop in and introduce themselves. I got the Redline Banner from Eric (Headlight) to fly at the track. We discussed the new website which is very close to being complete. I believe Chuck will be getting minutes e-mailed out to everyone soon.

I probably forgot some stuff, but look for the minutes. Bike looks awesome BTW.

Jon

·
Registered
798 Posts
technically there were 3 prospects... almost 4 but Don got there a bit late. We are gaining momentum to have a good summer for our club.

New website/forum is currently underway and should be up very soon.

·
Registered
3,288 Posts

Awesome look for the bike, Faye.
Way to represent.:thumbs2:

·
Registered
78 Posts
technically there were 3 prospects... almost 4 but Don got there a bit late. We are gaining momentum to have a good summer for our club.

New website/forum is currently underway and should be up very soon.
Go ahead and say it, I was an hour late, lol....Viscious hangover :hurl:

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter #16

I DONT SEE AREDLINE STICKER MISSY!! LOL J/K:D

·
Registered
1,780 Posts
Ooops ! I knew there was something wrong with the picture... :rolleyes: Do we have any that would fit on the blank red spot on the lower fairings? :D I can't put one on the windscreen.
I got the stuff u need, u got the cash? :laughing::laughing:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts