Sportbike World banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,518 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well just got back from a week in bloody kiwiland.... and I'll tell you what that stuff about lipstick and gumboots isn't far from the truth over there!!!! bunch of sheep shaggers.

By the way Lege, ran in to an old girlfriend of yours who said to say 'Hi'.......

Baaaaarrrbrar I think she said her name was??

Go the Wallabies!!!

Attachments

·
Registered
726 Posts
oi oi

Nice shout Dave - just what Ledge needs - more people slaggin him off.

I'll be in Melb for Derby day and the Aus v Ire game... But I expect you'll be away somewhere right??

·
Registered
1,518 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Nu Zoolend

Not bad 'ey.....

You picked a good weekend with those two top shelf events, nice one. Just so happens that I'll be at Sandown Raceway all day on the Friday (31st) so let me know if you've got some time you can come down for a look???? only minutes from town. :cool:

Otherwise a beer for sure, no excuses!!

·
Registered
726 Posts
A beer? Me? With my reputation??

I arrive Fri am early - then lunch at Shamiana's and then Sat is racing and rugby. So Fri night I may well be free..... if you aren't too bolloxed fromthe afternoon's activities....

·
Registered
1,518 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Melbourne Fling

Sure sounds like you already have a big weekend planned!!!

Always good fun in the sun the spring carnival.... not sure Ireland will put up much of a fight but anyway. Have been to two similar WC games so far NZ v Italy and then NZ v Canada last weekend.

Must admit I'm not usually much chop after a full day at the track but will see. :D

·
Registered
726 Posts
Your card is marked

I DO have your mobile number....

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
Ah ... so the kiwi bashing has begun again.

Aussieboy ... I can not help to spot that the kiwibashing usually escalates at ti e of major sporting events when the odds of you Aussies winning is low.

Which is ok, it is much more socially acceptable to bash the kiwis, than it is to bowl underarm on the ground .....

:p :p :p :p

1 - 8 of 8 Posts