Sportbike World banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
726 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for some new leathers - any ideas?

Dainese - Good but v expensive
Spyke - Limited stock here
Spidi - Dunno - can you get them here?

Any other ideas?

Obviously I need lard arse size....:twofinger

·
Registered
1,518 Posts
Leather and lace

Love my Spidi's... impressed with the quality, thankfully haven't tested their protection levels and ...

They def. help pull the pit tootsies!!!

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
Yes chumley

go with trevors advice

in fact why dont we all get leathers just like that silly twat TUG and we can start a TUG mini me series ...on rainy days we can stay in and play motor bike shops. If were good our moms will let us play with gaskets and real grease........................

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
Re: Yes chumley

bigphil said:
go with trevors advice

in fact why dont we all get leathers just like that silly twat TUG and we can start a TUG mini me series ...on rainy days we can stay in and play motor bike shops. If were good our moms will let us play with gaskets and real grease........................
Motor bike shops ? What have I done now ?

The Texport suit is comfy but so are my undies and I wouldnt want to go gravel surfing in them either.
I was impressed with BC's Spidi suit after a number of offs.
The Dianese was a one crash affair and suspect the same will be true of the Texport, Simon Grahams suit looks indistructable at the expence of comfort but its uncomfortable any way you do it. I think its a Crowtree or summat made of Rino hide and could be the way ahead for crashers. Didnt like the look of our mates back after his recent turn two incident, what was he wearing ?

·
Registered
1,490 Posts
Want the best?

Kushitani. Very good quality. Go custom if you can afford it, that is the stuff made by hand in Japan. Very good quality (uh, not to be redundant or anything....). :cool:

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
Yep he was wearing apline stars

Dont forget he came off at 200 plus clicks going into turn 2. Taking this into account i think they held up well.

They dont look quite so pretty now but have saved Boycie some serious skin grafts etc

Cheers

·
Registered
8 Posts
Fat Arses

Chumley - with all respect mate, this is gonna be difficult. Firstly, you're gonna have to find a Bison (try looking in the Caucasus) and then shoot the protected fucker and then borrow Tug's sewing machine (own up Tug, its yours not the Mrs). Harsh ??? :(

I'm looking too - is that Ozzie fellar still down there? Dave? Can you lead us to some of those Kangaroo leathers - I hear they're quite decent.

BTW - when is the due date for Mrs Chumley? :thumb:

Later kids

I think I prefer Blade as a name - what about you bastards?

·
Registered
1,518 Posts
Re: Fat Arses

Sir Wheelie said:
I'm looking too - is that Ozzie fellar still down there? Dave? Can you lead us to some of those Kangaroo leathers - I hear they're quite decent.

I think I prefer Blade as a name - what about you bastards?
I could organise a very exciting weekend in the scrub with guns, a ute and a few slabs of tinnies if your into catching your own??? Those bastid things hop around a lot compared to a bison though....

If this is in anyway serious, Stets swears by his recently custom made Tiger Angel Leathers. I think they use Himalaysian Ox or something and it might be a bit thick for your weather?? Can design the whole shabang on their website too. Seem cheap enough at <AUS$2000 and their only just up the road from me.

Blade is no good, how about Wayne Kerr?? :D :D :D

·
Registered
726 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
We are not worthy...

Sir Wheelie,

Thanks for the encouragement. If there was ever anyone to get someone interested in biking it would be you. Packing my bags and heading off to Bison country. Harsh? Yes it was. :( But fair...
:D

Alright if I borrow the ol 'Singer' Tug?? :twofinger

Hey, what a minute! Don't kangaroos come in lard arse size too??

Mrs Chum due in about 4-6 weeks. Saved up for the pocket bike already

You going up for the GP Sir W??

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
Sir Wheelie vs Blade ... ??

Good point ...

I would vote for ..

"Big White Twat Boy Poofter Wheelie Boy Wonder Tank Slapping Knob ..... boy" :p :p :p

·
Registered
726 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Easy Tiger!

I see Legend's back then.....

1 - 13 of 13 Posts