Sportbike World banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok I am new to riding and want to end up on the track at some point is there and clubs or track days in the NY, PA, NJ or DE area I live in jersey about willing to drive about an hour to go to tracks and hang out even if I not to the point of running on one yet

·
Strength and Honor
6,144 Posts
NorthEast Sportbike Association (NESBA) is a well-known track group. I personally don't do track days with them, but given your location seems ideal. My personal preference is for Sportbike Track Time, but I recommend trying a few different groups and sticking with the one you like the best and that you can afford. Other options:
California Superbike School
Lee Parks
STAR School
Kevin Schwantz School
Trackaholics

Frankly, my experience has generally been that the more you pay, the faster you learn because the experience is better with more direct coaching.

BTW, I like to say that track days are the best time you can have with your clothes on. Others compare it to a crack addiction.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hey does any one know anything about team pro-motion race team and club someone that came into my work told me about them and I just wanted to ask and see if anyone could tell me anything about the club

1 - 4 of 4 Posts