Sportbike World banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am a new user who has been lurking for sometime. I have a 95 VFr 750 with 70,000, all by me. I live in about 30 miles SE of the blue Ridge Parkway in NC. I do a great deal of sport touring in the Eastern Moutains.

I have enjoyed reading the regular posts in these forms. I look forwrd to continued interesting topics and post.

------------------

·
Registered
1,246 Posts
You did the right thing. We can help you. :D :D

No seriously, glad you became a member!! :cool:

------------------
Dan F4 Red/Black

·
Registered
405 Posts
Welcome! It's great to have some more people from the southeast. Maybe John and I will run into you at Deals Gap.

------------------
Dave
Too many curves...so little time

·
Registered
549 Posts
Welcome to the forums. Watch out for twistiesman and RCJohn when you're out riding. If you see them, RUN, I mean, RIDE THE OTHER DIRECTION! It's for your own good. ;)

Actually, just kidding, they're both great guys. :D

------------------
Stacia
Co-Admin
'00 CBR F4 (the faster, silver/red model)
"Objects in mirror no longer matter!"

·
Registered
110 Posts
Welcome to the forum!!! I'm in Marion, NC. Email me sometime and we'll go riding.

------------------
Warning: The Surgeon General has determined that sportbike riding will cause swelling of the testicles, shrinkage of the brain, and possible severe trauma to the ego.

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by dreamer:
Is that Kings mountain NC / welcome

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
Nope, King is north of Winston-Salem. I ride a great deal from Sw Virgina all the way down into Georgia along the mountains. I get down to the gap about twice a year. I fear the are to many squids there most of the time.

Ride Safe,
NCVFR

------------------

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
Welcome, I haven't been here long but it feels like home, doesn't it? You guys that are close to all that good riding are so lucky!!! :)

------------------
"You sure do love animals, don't you?"

"When it's cold enough..."

1 - 9 of 9 Posts