Sportbike World banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is this site just for the guys?? Yeah probably , well I just thought I would see if I get any bites, Im just lookin for a guy with a bike, I love bikes I think they make a man very sexy,and the men that ride are hot!!! well pm me if you want to chat!! ;)

·
Registered
386 Posts
drohrer79 said:
Is this site just for the guys?? Yeah probably , well I just thought I would see if I get any bites, Im just lookin for a guy with a bike, I love bikes I think they make a man very sexy,and the men that ride are hot!!! well pm me if you want to chat!! ;)
There's actually quite a few chicks on here, but if you don't mind the hairy guys, just wait for monkey - he'll be sure to 'jump on' this thread when he sees it. :rolleyes:

·
Strength and Honor
6,143 Posts
Welcome to the board! Chicks on bikes are cool :cool:

·
S370HSSV 0773H
7,434 Posts
I would say that if you're just wanting to hook up with a guy on a bike that you are looking for Match.com (not trying to be harsh, just realistic).

If you would like to learn to ride your own bike or even just learn more about bikes if you're not interested in riding, then welcome to the boards! :hello: :thumb:

Edit: To answer your question, no it's not just for the guys. :D

·
Registered
3,052 Posts
welcome to the board. you will find a select amount of females who browse around here like DreamRyder, Spicerke, PrincessJeni, MeJin (sp), sexyrider, and cmd954 :)twofinger) to name a few.

cmd954 said:
he'll be sure to 'jump on' this thread when he sees it. :rolleyes:

Attachments

·
Registered
4,528 Posts
spicersh said:
I would say that if you're just wanting to hook up with a guy on a bike that you are looking for Match.com (not trying to be harsh, just realistic)...

Don't listen to the married guy, he's just, married. :crying: :twofinger

Welcome to SBW and good luck getting laid! :thumbs2:

BTW, in the past, the girls who have posted pictures on this site have met tons of guys. Just a thought.

·
S370HSSV 0773H
7,434 Posts
slaintedan said:
Don't listen to the married guy, he's just, married. :crying: :twofinger

Welcome to SBW and good luck getting laid! :thumbs2:

BTW, in the past, the girls who have posted pictures on this site have met tons of guys. Just a thought.
:laughing:

I really wasn't trying to be a dick (it just comes so nautrally to me though), I was just trying to inform that the site's purpose is sportbikes, not dating. No matter how much you and monkey try to make it so. :twofinger

·
Some days are like this.
3,132 Posts
Woo hoo! Our very own curb monkey! :thumbs2:

Where's Maley when you need him?

Welcome to the site. :hello:

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I really wasn't aiming for dating really I just was hoping that there might be some single guys on here that would be interested in chatting about bikes that would be great, and I would love to get a bike but I just don't think they are very girly I would rather ride on the back.......I am just looking for friends online and definetly want to learn more about bikes!!!!! I love 'em. ok and thanks to those that want to be nice and teach me a thing or two about them!

·
Registered
4,528 Posts
drohrer79 said:
I really wasn't aiming for dating really I just was hoping that there might be some single guys on here that would be interested in chatting about bikes that would be great, and I would love to get a bike but I just don't think they are very girly I would rather ride on the back.......I am just looking for friends online and definetly want to learn more about bikes!!!!! I love 'em. ok and thanks to those that want to be nice and teach me a thing or two about them!

How old are you?

·
Resident Smart Ass!
3,933 Posts
slaintedan said:
Trying to help you out...lots of 20-something men on here, you never know.
:eyebrows: :hello:

Welcome to the site.

If monkey grabs on to your leg, it's best to just let him finish! :D

·
Registered
427 Posts
I'm a 22 yr old male, and just got my first sportbike, a 2004 Kawasaki 250. I went small to just get the feel for the whole sportbike thing without being able to really get stupid on a bigger one. Right now I feel I would kill myself on something bigger and being on something I've never been on before. All I've ever rode before where cruisers. Time for something different.

·
Registered
3,052 Posts
spicersh said:
No matter how much you and monkey try to make it so. :twofinger
Jester said:
If monkey grabs on to your leg, it's best to just let him finish! :D
gee, you would think i had some kind of reputation here. :rolleyes:

·
Resident Smart Ass!
3,933 Posts
monkey said:
gee, you would think i had some kind of reputation here. :rolleyes:
:dunno:

·
Resident Smart Ass!
3,933 Posts
drohrer79 said:
U definetly have a reputation I think I should stay away from you :)

:laughing:

·
Registered
3,052 Posts
drohrer79 said:
U definetly have a reputation I think I should stay away from you :)
OUCH!

"crash and burn, maverick. crash and burn." :crying:

1 - 20 of 53 Posts