Sportbike World banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just wound up on this site. I migrated here from SacBORG, if you guys know anything about it. Anyway I do most of my living in Boston, but my bike is stored in NC, so when I ride, I ride down there. Speaking of my bike, I have a '00 Buell M2. Not quite as zippy as some of the bikes around here, but it still gets me going fast enough. The bike is still better than me. As for location I ride out of Winston-Salem essentially. A little NW, but in the area. I would love to mee up with some of you guys when I head down that way. See you guys around.

Golin

·
Registered
47 Posts
yeah, :twofinger welcome!:twofinger

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'm frequently down that way because I use Tilley Buell as my dealer. They're not the closest one, but I've got a really good rapport with the one of the mechanics there. I don't know the area super well, but I'm sure you boys know some good roads. God knows there are enough of them down there.

Golin

·
Registered
123 Posts
Welcome :twofinger Boss Man :twofinger

If you come down this way, we can definately help you get your fix in regards to getting your swerve on. Oh, and donna' let these hooligans scare you off! You will not find a better group of friends anywhere....oh yeah...and most of them can ride too! :D

·
Registered
11 Posts
YEAH, WHAT THE DOC SAID.TONY U OUTTA CHROME POLISH YET?:twofinger

·
Registered
64 Posts
Tilly just opened a new store off I-77 i think its at exit 49a.
Im going to pick up my RoadKing Classic SuperMotard for the next dinner ride.:barf:

Oh Sbw welcome:twofinger

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
ZREXROB said:
RoadKing Classic SuperMotard
I heard about these. These bikes are the new direction for Harley. Forget the V-Rod, it's the Road King Supermotard that's going to get the market share.

Seriously though, Tilley is a great Buell dealer. I don't know about Harley's but like I said, I know one of the guys there and he can work on Buells. I'm sure you know what it means to have a good dealer, or at least a tech. Brian Gardner at Tilley is that that tech for me. I recommend him for any of your Buell friends, if you have any.:D Lata y'all.

Greg

1 - 17 of 17 Posts